Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Quick Post

Hey Everyone,

Currently my computer charger is broken and I'm waiting for Best Buy to send me another one. :/ So there won't be a cute quote for this post. I just decided to check my yahoo horoscope today and this is what it said:


Today: Mar 09, 2011

The physical changes you seek may be coming at a frustratingly slow pace, but they are coming. To speed things up, all that's required of you is self-discipline and positive thinking. Cast your mind ahead a few months and visualize things as you want them to be (and want them to look). Your full commitment to a tough task will be required, but a strong dedication on your part will benefit your reputation and your attitude. A big confidence boost is coming.


I felt inspired to keep pushing through... I'll update when I get my charger. Thanks for reading... Ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment