Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Be On It, If You Want Me You Can Find Me In The AAAAAA

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
- Eleanor Roosevelt


So, it's getting closer to the big move date and soon I'll be in Atlanta Atl chillin lol. To say the least I'm excited!! I'm leaving Michigan on Saturday after a whole 5 weeks stay. It really wasn't that bad and honestly I really just started to know the city. Being under 21 the city is pretty much a L but when you're over 21 it's really not that bad. I had fun with friends, hitting up a few of the hot spots, exploring the city, bonding with my family, and relaxing. I guess it wouldn't be that bad living here :shrug:.

I've been working out doing distance work and I feel like by time I start training I'm probably going to be out of shape lol. I hate base work and it's hard for me to keep up with it. I don't know how people can run for miles and miles and miles I hate it. Lol But I'm excited about what's to come! Living in Atlanta with my own one bedroom apartment, training and working and soon going to school! My life is really just starting :o) I hope I like it down there, if not, I'll make another big move lol

The reason why I'm moving down there early is because I was accepted into this AmeriCorps program called Gulfsouth Youth Action: Operation Reach. I'll be working with kids and giving back to the Community so I'm pretty excited about it. I always wanted to do a community service type of program but I never had the time. We'll see how this program goes.

I'm so happy that Summer is basically over and Fall is here! It's my favorite season!!! I love the fashion of fall, the colors that the trees change, the cool weather, and just everything!!! I'm extra thirsty for it to be officially fall =)

Well I can't think of anything else so I guess I'll keep you posted about the big move!

No comments:

Post a Comment