Thursday, November 26, 2009

Surprise, Surprise!

"There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: It is God's finger on man's shoulder."



- Charles Morgan

Hey Everybody!!! Much has been going on since we last spoke but I can't cover everything because I don't feel like writing that much. Lol. Let's start with me going home for Thanksgiving.

I surprised my family by going home, no one knew! When I got there it was around 1am and everyone was asleep, my mom heard me after a while and came out to see who it was. She thought I was a robber lol. I said "Rahhhh" and she jumped back screaming LMAO!!!! I told her NOT to tell anyone I was home... she told everybody! Lol I met my nephew/God Son, he's 2 months old, and the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! I love him sooo much, he's funny too =) My grandma cooked some great food and all was well. My mom told me to get what I wanted from Christmas on Black Friday, so I got a printer and Blue Ray DVD player... I also got myself an ipod and wii. I brought my dog with me to leave him there, my little sister is taking him because I'm going to be gone every weekend for track meets. It was sad leaving Prince... sometimes I forget he's gone... I miss him a little...

It's the last week of school, today was the last day!!!!! I'm soooo happy! I still have finals though. Dang, one more semester and I'm done. Wow, time flies. I've been so stressed and swomped with projects and papers and things. This week has been crazy.

We have a track meet this weekend!!!! I'm excited! I'm like the only person who actually likes this meet. Most people don't see the point of having a meet in december right before Christmas break. I think it's good because it makes me feel better about practicing since the end of September until now. And it gives me a chance to see where I'm at and what I need to work on or at least be aware of before the season gets rolling. It also gives everyone (especially the freshmen) to get the first meet jetters out. I can't wait to see what happens.

Well I can't think of anything else to write but I'll keep you posted about the track meet. =) Good luck on your finals!!!! Ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment