Saturday, November 14, 2009

Taking Steps

"A Journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step."
- Confucius

Yesterday was a good day. I attempted to go to the weight room but it was closed because of the men's and women's basketball games. I was kind of bummed but it was probably for the better because applying pressure to my leg may not be the best of all looks. I did manage to get a workout in the pool! It felt nice to be in the water, after my workout I felt relaxed and my leg felt a little better. It's still a little sore (not hurt!) but it's improving. Pool workouts are so refreshing to the body! I've decided I'm going to try and get in at least once a week. Next semester I'm taking beginning swim, so I'll be in at least twice every week.

After my workout I went straight to the dark room. I'm taking a Basic Black and White Photography class. I developed so awesome pics! I'm going to scan them and put them up soon! I have some great track pics too! =)

So, here's the track schedule for 2009-2010... if you can come, check us out! =)

Indoor Track
Dec. 5 Bucknell University Lewisburg, PA
Jan 9 George Mason University Fairfax, VA
Jan 16 University of Maryland College Park, MD
Jan 22-23 VT Hokie Invitation Blacksburg, VA
Jan 29-30 Penn State Open Invitation Unversity Park, PA
Feb 6 Vince Brown Invitation Newport News, VA
Feb 12-13 MEAC Championships Landover, MD
Mar 5-6 NCAA Championships College Station, TX
Outdoor Track
Mar 19-20 Wake Forest Unversity Winston-Salem, NC
Mar 26-27 Raleigh Relays Raleigh, NC
Apr 2-3 Colonial Relays Williamburg, VA
Apr 10 Hampton University Hampton, VA
Apr 17 Mount Saint Mary's University Baltimore, MD
Apr 24-26 Penn Relays Philadelphia, PA
May 6-8 MEAC Track Championships Greensboro, NC
May 27-29 NCAA Regional Championships Greensboro, NC
June 9-12 NCAA National Championships Eugene, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment